Sunday, May 25, 2008

Trampoline Time With Dad

Disclaimer: I may have written about this already in a past blog...it seems familiar, but I just can't remember :-) Steve and I are both thrilled that we took the money and effort to put the trampoline in our backyard. The whole family loves it, including the dogs. I'm not the best jumper right now with this belly, but Steve has been spending so much time with Jake and Stevie on the trampoline. They love to have him bounce them higher and do tricks.

One of the many things that I love about my husband...he loves to play with the kids and act goofy. The secret is that Steve loves the trampoline more than anyone. Last summer he would go outside after dark and do a few jumps and I even caught him recording himself one day to see how his new trick really looked on TV. Ask him about it one time :-)

No comments: