Sunday, May 18, 2008

Third Trimester

This week marks the 27th week for this prengnancy...I'm officially in my third trimester. Although I am looking forward to meeting this baby in several months, I was really enjoying that second trimester. My energy level was great, I didn't need as much sleep, and I could buckle my shoes without too much effort. I still feel pretty good, but I have noticed a drop in energy level again and the starting of back pain. I'm just waiting on the "nesting" phase to arrive so I can get some painting and other things done around the house before baby comes. I'm also working really hard on slowing the weight gain down since I got a small lecture last time I went to the doctor :-) But along with that lecture, Dr. Yamashiro says the baby looks and sounds great.

4 comments:

Nelson said...

You are almost there! It is so frustrating when you get to the end and can't function normally. It will be nice having the last part during the Summer, because you can just slip on flip flops.
Good luck with everything.

Suzie said...

Lesa! It's Suzie! I didn't know you had a blog! What fun. I also didn't know that you were expecting! Congrats! I will have to check back when it happens! Keep in touch, and good luck with the shoe tying, getting out of bed, etc.

katrina berg said...

hi gorgeous...feeling the third is a rough awakening huh? well here's a happy thought for you: i have a "boston proper wishlist" link on my blog sidebar. carsten saw the model and said, "look, jake's mama!" hoping to chat soon...:)

steph said...

I feel your pain. Shaving the legs is not what it used to be. You look great though!