Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

I've read some great tributes this morning on other blogs for Mothers. My thoughts started flowing and I wanted to write down a few words of appreciation for my Mother and my Mother-In-Law.

My Mom. To me she is a person of amazing strength and patience. I'm not sure how she does it, but she does so great at everything she is involved in: being a mom, grandma, wife, friend, employee, etc. She is also a woman who doesn't look her age (can you pass that my way :-) Thank you for teaching me and going through life with me with all the love in the world. We love you!

My Mother-In-Law. To me she is a person of dedication and love. I feel so lucky to have someone so giving and so dedicated to her family as my mother-in-law and the "Nannie" to my children. She has always been so open and always wants to hear what is going on in our lives. She looks great for her age too! All of us wish we were closer so that we could spend more time with her. We love you and miss you!

Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: