Thursday, May 1, 2008

Celebrating Stevie Kate

Happy Birthday little girl. I'm so happy we have you in our family. I love love love you!

Here are a few words that I think describe Stevie:

Independent
Friendly
Determined
Beautiful
Vivacious
Fearless
Happy

I have been trying to write letters to my kids on their birthdays every year. This was a great idea that my sister Nikki gave me to help remember and look back on what happened over the last year. It also gives us a chance to look their personalities and spirits and see how they changing. I'm hoping they will love to read them when they get older. Now I just have to make sure and write them every year :-)

3 comments:

Nelson said...

Great idea to write letters to them. You are such an amazing Mother.

Tracie Bramhall said...

I hadn't heard this idea and I really like it. I think I will begin that tradition.

bonnerbunch said...

WoW! Time is flying! I love the letter writing idea too! I think I have tried to do it, but who knows where the letters ended up!! That is fun though! How are you doing? How much longer do you have? You have to update!!