Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring Has Sprung...Finally

For those of you who live in Park City or near here...you know that this winter and spring have been very cold and wet with snow. I usually don't get too upset about it, but this year was different. I was ready for warm weather at the beginning of April. It's finally here! I know that we will probably have a few more fluke snow storms, but I feel like spring is here. Last weekend was really nice, then another snow storm on Monday, but the past few days have been beautiful.

Th bikes came out...walks to the park...playing in the sand box...and the new favorite of Stevie & Jake - picking dandelions. They have spent hours now picking dandelions and saving them in bags. It took us about 45 minutes to walk home from the park yesterday because they wanted to pick almost every one they saw. I wouldn't be surprised if they woke up this morning with sore backs & legs.

1 comment:

Nelson said...

What great fun & free entertainment!