Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saturdays and Football



My husband enjoys watching sports, but he doesn't get really into it except for in the fall when college football starts. Our family in Tennessee keeps us supplied with all of the orange & white clothing we need to cheer and support for the Tennessee Volunteers. Unfortunately this year isn't going so great for the Vols. But at least the outfits for the kids look good :-)


I have been secretly smiling this year because although I cheer for Tennessee, I have cheered for BYU my whole life and graduated from there. BYU is having a great season and my brother-in-law is on the team this year. I don't get too into sports either, but now that Shane is on the team and they are winning...I have renewed interest. And I can harass my husband a little with a smile. Love you babe!

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

Okay the lady told me the flowers didn't work so well but Makenzie really struggled keeping hers in to. She had lost 3 so far. You'd think they wouldn't come out.
Hey I need some more picts. of Kelly.