Monday, September 22, 2008

Garage Sale Find of the Year

Most of you know that I'm an avid "garage saler" and it is an addiction. It takes a lot to keep me from going every Saturday morning. Steve fully supports the habit and loves to see what I find each week. I know it can get out of hand, but I think I'm getting better at not bringing home junk. Anyway...each summer I have a "find of the year." Over the past several years the award has gone to my breast pump for $2 (yes, I bought new attachments), Steve's $30 kayak, and a $10 Trek bike for Jake. I think it is safe to say that I found my "find of the year" last Saturday. Even though it wasn't very cheap, it was still a great deal. Meet my new friend Cruiser. Jake also has a new friend named Runner (a birthday gift from Mom & Dad). We had a great time riding them together on Sunday afternoon.

4 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Aren't the beach cruisers great!! I rode my friends in Cal. and couldn't believe how much more comfy. Great find.

Goodfellow Family said...

oh I love it....I wish we lived closer to eachother, we could be addicts together. Yah you scored those bikes, how fun. Looks like all is well. I need to meet little Kelly......maybe we can come up one of these weekends?

katrina berg said...

i just adore your bike and basket! :) i'm still working on the cocoon...you might need to help me on that one!

Nelson said...

You scored!
Love the bike.