Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Cow Ballet

Due to glowing reports from last year, we ventured to The Cow Ballet in Peoa last Saturday. We knew several families who went last year and really enjoyed it, but I didn't know what to expect. Would they really have dancing cows? My experience with cows tells me no. Judy, my mother-in-law, was here and I'm sure she was pretty skeptical about going too.

Before we made it to the arena where the Ballet was held, we enjoyed the great petting zoo and Stevie tried out the 4-wheeler train (bad idea because it was more like an off-road train). After the ballet we had some BBQ and let the kids go crazy at the playground. So there were cows in tutus, but the dancing came from some "pretend" cows who may have been a little over served with alcohol.

I'm pretty sure I enjoyed the whole event more than Steve and Judy. With Kelly strapped on my chest, I wasn't able to do most of chasing and helping. But I think we will all go back to see the Ballet next year.

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

Yeah!! We have been patiently waiting more pictures and blogs. We are so excited to come and see you guys. We hope all is well. The cow ballet sounds a little crazy to me.