Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Canvas on Demand

I just discovered a great company called Canvas on Demand www.canvasondemand.com and wanted to share if you haven't heard of them. A friend of mine recommended this company to me, thanks Kristal! I ordered some enlargements of the kids photos and they arrived today. I am so impressed by the quality and during the whole process the customer service was amazing. They called me a couple times to get my opinion on printing options. They also upgraded the size of the pictures for free because they thought they would look better at that size. Love them!

2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

That sounds great. Was the price reasonable?

Brittoni said...

you are amazing. The cow ballet...hmmmm never heard of it but does sound like an event me and my kids would also enjoy. You look like you are doing great. your kids are as cute as ever.