Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blogging vs. Facebook

Blogging vs. Facebook. This has been one of the topics that keeps coming up lately, and everyone has differing opinions. The blogging is working for me and serving it's purpose - it persuades me to document, take pictures, etc. I have been terrible about baby books, but this works for me. And I love to read other blogs too, because I think it just helps keep the connections going (especially since I am so bad about picking up the phone!) I have not joined Facebook, although I have stolen glances at Steve's account and Brittoni's account too. Okay...they have been more than glances, it was a "Facebook Binge." "Blog Binge" is the term that Sara uses to describe the countless hours looking at blogs, so I guess we can use it for Facebook too. Anyway...I feel like I already spend too much time on the computer. And adding Facebook to mix won't help. Long story short...if you invite me to be your friend on Facebook, I probably won't respond....but I still want to be your friend :-)

1 comment:

Brittoni said...

you don't need to worry about joining facebook cause my account is your account. I know what you mean about the time. Man, if I spent as much time exersizing as I do facebooking and blogging I would have one hot bod!!!