Sunday, December 7, 2008

R.I.P. Puppy



I'm not sure who is more traumatized about losing Puppy - me or Jake. Jake talked quite a bit about it at the Nashville airport and on the way home once we got back to Salt Lake. But I'm the one who keeps bringing it up. Why is that? I guess maybe I'm sad because Jake is growing up and doesn't need Puppy or me as much as he used to??? That is one of my theories. Or maybe I'm just really sad that my son lost his best buddy of 4+ years. I wish someone had turned Puppy in so that I could put it in Jake's memory box. Puppy...you were very loved. We will miss you.

2 comments:

katrina berg said...

i still feel so sad about jake's puppy!

The Staheli's said...

I am so sorry about your puppy.I know that you had a great time with your puppy.And LOVE IT A LOT! love sierra