Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lagoon Day

Thanks to my Dad's government service...we had a free day at Lagoon. Or as Jake says it...Magoon (still working on the "L's.") The weather was a little cold, which was great news for me because I know I can stand cold weather...just not hot weather all day. Grandma & Grandpa offered to watch Stevie Kate while I took Jake & Kassidy to meet up with Cody, Natalie, Sara, and Isaac. It was such a fun day.

Jake's favorite ride was the roller coaster, or so he says. But I saw the biggest smiles from him on the Dinosaur Drop. I bribed Sara & Kassidy to go on the Wicked ride with Cody & Natalie because I wanted to live vicariously through them...the ride looked so fun. I stuck to the train the ferris wheel. That ferris wheel was one of scariest rides I have ever been on. Anyone else think so? Up so high with no bars holding the kids down and keeping them from standing up and moving around. I'm usually not that scared of stuff like that...but next time I may skip that ride :-) It was fun to see smiles all day long from the kids. Thanks Dad!

1 comment:

Nelson said...

Looks like Jake had the time of his life!
Love that you got in free. I promise free admission makes it more fun.