Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Tribute to My Husband:
Thank you for being a great dad! I love watching you play with the kids and teach them new things. You parent with me so equally, so well, so patiently and without complaint. Jake and Stevie are so lucky to have you. We love you.

Tribute to My Dad:
Thank you for raising me and teaching me. I learned so much about hard work, honesty, faith, determination, and love from you. Watching you be Grandpa to my kids is so fun and rewarding. Thank you and we love you!

Tribute to My Father-In-Law:
Thank you for raising my husband and for being GrandDaddy to my kids. I know my husband values so many of the lessons he learned from you growing up, including hard work, responsibility, and patience. We wish we could see you more...and we love you!

No comments: