Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ultrasound

I'm now over half way done with this pregnancy...hallelujah! We had an ultrasound last Friday and we decided to take Jake with us. I really thought he would like watching the "baby movie." But his favorite part was getting a treat with dad from the snack bar in the hospital and then having all of our attention on him and not him & Stevie. He kept asking "Is it over now?" once the ultrasound began.

Everything looks very healthy with the baby and we held strong and didn't find out the sex. This little one didn't cooperate very well with getting good pictures. The hands and arms were covering the face almost the entire time. We caught glimpes of the eyes and then the lips, but not the entire face. The heart rate was 133 for those of you who believe that the heart rate can predict the sex. And the Chinese Calendar says we are having a girl. Personally...I go back and forth almost every day.

Ultrasounds are so fun and comforting when you are pregnant. I wish I had a machine at home like Tom Cruise OR I wish that I could talk my doctor into telling me I need more ultrasounds. Oh well.

No comments: