Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm Finally Responding to a Tag

Okay...so I've been tagged several times and I'm finally responding to one of them.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Pay me and I'll mow your lawn.
2. Checkout girl at the local gas station. No I cannot sell you cigarettes or beer, even though you are my friend.
3. Waitress at the local cafe. Gotta love the same people that came in everyday.
4. Take my plasma and give me money.

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dumb and Dumber
2. Jerry Maguire
3. Princess Bride
4. O Brother Where Art Thou

Four places I have lived: (in no particular order)
1. Heber City, UT
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Provo, UT
4. Park City, UT (I've moved around so much....right?)

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Oprah
2. The Office
3. The Amazing Race
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four places I have been:
1. Austria
2. Hawaii
3. Daufuskie Island, SC
4. Nashville, TN

People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Sarah Goodfellow
2. Amber Phillips-Lee
3. Stephanie McClendon
4. Kristin Wayda

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Indian
2. Sushi
3. Hamburgers
4. Smoothies

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In warmer weather
2. In my bed having a Sunday nap
3. Other than that...things are great the way they are
4.

Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Making a little progress toward being a better mother and wife
2. Meeting this child in my belly
3. Going to Bear Lake with the Draper clan
4. Getting back in shape after the baby comes

Four Blogs I Tag:
1. Krissy
2. Nikki
3. Tracie
4. Sara Hansen

No comments: