Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Trip to Shreveport

Steve and I enjoyed a relaxing three days with Mike, Krissy, Drew, Cooper, and Nannie in Shreveport, LA last weekend. We were able to enjoy traveling this time because the kids were safely at home with the Draper clan. I say the Draper clan because Jake and Stevie had adventures with almost everyone, including Tracie & Amy as well as with Grandma and Grandpa. (Thanks for all your help!)

Anyway...we played outside with the boys, watched Cooper play baseball, went out to dinner & a movie, shopped, caught up on sleep, and just enjoyed seeing everyone and relaxing. Mike & Krissy, your home is beautiful and we are jealous of the way Drew and Cooper can ride around on motorized toys throughout the whole neighborhood. Thanks to Nannie for meeting us there so we could hang out together for the weekend.

I know I usually post so many pictures...but I have a hard time narrowing pictures down...just ask my husband :-)

No comments: