Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jake & Money

Jake has been saving money for a new Thomas track called The Fishing Dock. He talks about it daily and we give him opportunities to earn money. On the flip side, we also use the piggy bank as a punishment sometimes and he has to give money back. Anyway...I can see that his mind is working now to see how he can get more money. He looks for money around the house, in the garage, outside, etc. He then asked me yesterday, "Can I go to Daddy's work and get more money?" We are guessing he came up with this because when he asks why Daddy has to go to work, we tell him because Daddy earns money for our family to have a house, car, toys, etc. I guess that sounded appealing to Jake and now he is ready to enter the workforce.

2 comments:

Nelson said...

So cute! What a little thinker! You must be an L&L Mom? How's it going...I would love an update.
A few night's ago I was talking to Margaret Brugreman (sp?) about how you were her sister's roommate, and how cute your kids are! We were saying how they could seriously be models or something.
I am so glad you commented on my blog, because I changed it, and lost everyone's information. Now I have it again, thanks!

ldsppd said...

I was just reading your tag and thought how fun it would be to be tagged myself and oh....wait a minute!! Yeah!!