Monday, March 17, 2008

Update on Baby Hough

Almost two weeks ago I felt this little baby move inside my tummy. That is such an amazing feeling and one of my favorite parts of pregnancy. (Yes...even when it keeps me up at night :-) I have felt the same movement three or four times now and I really look forward to those times. I'm almost 18 weeks now and just finished pulling all of the maternity clothes out of storage and into my closet. It's really strange how your belly pops out really fast on the third pregnancy.

We have an ultrasound scheduled at the end of the month to get a full check up on Baby. We are thinking about taking Jake because I think he would enjoy it. He keeps saying we are having a boy and I have tried to let him know that it could be a girl. We'll all have to wait until August to find out.

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Yay for the good things about being pregnant! I will admit, reading that ALMOST made me want to be preggo too, but then I thought about it again...and I am still too chicken. But we are so excited for baby #3!!