Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


My Dad, a.k.a. Grandpa D, celebrated his 59th birthday yesterday with a ski day. He still loves to ski and gets out when he can...aging gracefully :-) Skiing is something that our family has enjoyed for so many years (thanks to Mom & Dad who put us all in ski lessons).

Quite a few of the Draper clan went to Deer Valley to ski and enjoy the warm weather & being together. The blue sky quickly went cloudy and the wind picked up, but we mostly made it out before the snow started in the afternoon. The guys definitely pushed Kace to go off many jumps and do many mogul runs. Lindsay and Tracie joined in that quite a bit too. I only skied a few runs with Jake and then my Dad. This pregnancy has started to make me a little bit wary on skis. I tipped over twice yesterday just standing still on my skis :-) Jake was bribed with a big Deer Vally cookie when he finished skiing.

No comments: