Friday, March 21, 2008

Things I Love About My Kids

In an effort to focus on the positive and funny things my kids do...I'm writing today about a few things I love about my kids.

Jake - I love that he says "last day" instead of "yesterday." I don't blame him for being confused because we don't say "yesternight"...we say "last night." Jake uses that phrase to mean any day in the past, not just yesterday. My other favorite phrase is "That's a really good idea!" The phrase itself is not that funny...but it is the way he says it. He really sounds like he has a deep southern accent when he says "idea." Sounds almost like my nephew Sam McClendon :-)

Stevie Kate - She cracks herself up and everyone else around her when she hears a bodily noise. Such joy in little things that are gross. I can't help but laugh, especially when she tries to repeat the noise and can't quite figure out how to do it.

1 comment:

Nelson said...

What a great way to think of and focus on the positives!
I hope all is going well with L&L.
take care!