Sunday, March 2, 2008

Love for Dairy Keen


It is really hard for me to go to Heber or through Heber without stopping at Dairy Keen a.k.a. The Train Place. Not only do I love it (frozen yogurt shakes) but Jake and Stevie LOVE LOVE it. It's one of only a few places to eat where my children are completely entertained and quiet during my whole meal. Now they generally don't eat much until they are in the car on the way home...but at least everyone is happy :-) On Wednesday we stopped in for lunch and played on the train outside for a few minutes before going in to eat.

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

YUUUMMMMYYY...Peanut Butter Cup shake with vanilla yogurt. It doesn't get any better. Or maybe Oreo Mint. That would work too. Now I'm missing Heber for a minute. (til I think of all the SNOW that you guys have!)