Monday, January 21, 2008

Serge

Okay...so my husband is what I call a "Music Snob." He is extremely into music and loves to hear live bands and have music going all day as well. I think that is ultimately the reason behind why he still drives the Explorer (good sound system) and why he built his home theatre PC for the family room. I have been known to be annoyed by the volume level of the music. But I have come to love the fact that we generally have music going in the house.

This past weekend we had a babysitter and plans to go on a date Friday night. Last minute, our friend Tim Watcke invited us to party at his house to celebrate his girlfriend's birthday. Other than to catch up with some friends, this is the reason we really went to the party...to see Serge.

Serge is a member of the band Marah. Most of you have probably never heard of them. But Steve loves them. Our friend Tim happens to do occasional construction work with Serge and he was going to be at the party. Steve even stayed late to talk to him and get a picture with him and sent me home with friends to relieve the babysitter. Great date :-) Just kidding...I love you babe.

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

I'm in my bed, laughing by myself out loud! I love your sarcasm, and adoration for your hubby all in the same few words. So funny. I love that your husband is a music snob - that's a good kind of snob to be!