Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A New Hough Family Addition

Official Announcement: Baby Number Three is On The Way!

Steve and I are excited to announce that we are pregnant and we feel very blessed. Little Boy Hough or Little Girl Hough will be arriving sometime in late August, which means I'm about 10 weeks now. We had a great ultrasound checkup today with a strong heartbeat (178) and good measurements. For those of you who have seen me lately, you can probably already see the signs (I've put on some pounds). This pregnancy has affected me more than the last two. I had some weeks of sickness and sprints to the bathroom. But I am feeling better now that I learned how to control it. And thank heavens my time at Deer Valley is almost over. That almost killed me :-)

We did tell Jake & Stevie. And all they can figure out is that it's not okay to jump on Mommy's belly. Jake also told me that he wants a boy and that we are going to name him Max. He loves that name and usually comes up with Max when he names something. I explained to him that we will have to come up with a new name because we already have a little friend named Max. I think we are going to wait until the delivery room to find out the sex. It will be hard to wait, but we loved it the last time around.

I'm excited to join many of my friends who are pregnant too. It will be fun to have little playmates the same age. Loves...

4 comments:

steph said...

Lesa! I am so excited for you! I got your blog from Denett's by the way. I haven't talked to you for so long. I am having baby #3 too! I am 15 weeks. I would love to talk to you and get together.

steph said...

I would love to go for a girls night out and catch up with you guys! Just let me know the details and I will be there. I have a new e-mail address stephaniewood@highspeedutah.com. Hope to see you soon!

katrina berg said...

we're soo excited for you guys! Now that we know our #3 is a boy...wouldn't it be cool...:) three for three?

luvs!

The Elliott's said...

Congratulations. Did you know while I was there? You punk :) And Steph is expecting too Crazy!! Dee if you read this is there a #3 for you?

I am really happy for you

Jules