Sunday, January 13, 2008

Playdate Week

It was a week full of playdates. I guess because we haven't done them for so long with the holidays and everything else. Monday we spent some time with the Millers - Miranda, Maya, and Gavin. We had fun sledding, eating lunch, and just letting the kids play. Jake really loves Maya and looks up to her. It was so fun to catch up with Miranda.

Wednesday we were supposed to go to Discovery Gateway with the Hansens, Elliotts, and Bergs. But the weather kept us local in Heber at the Bergs house. The boys played trains and the girls just stuck close to their Mamas. We met Amy, Grandma, and Carrie & Shane for lunch. Jake loved playing trains with Carrie and Shane too.

Thursday we when to the OBrien's to see Melissa and Ted (13 months). I really thought Stevie was gettting better about being a bully to younger children. But no...she had quite the performance with Ted. I know I probably didn't handle it right, so next time I will be prepared with an action plan. I know that she understands what she is doing...so I think it is for the attention. Tips...anyone?

Friday we finally met up with the Goodfellows - Sarah, Mallory, and Carter at Discovery Gateway. The kids had so much fun. Jake was a little farmer most of the time. He found a tractor with a wagon behind to ride around. He would pick vegetables from the farm and then deliver them to the grocery store or the refrigerator in the playhouse. Stevie loved the water fun. And all of the kids loved the helicopter.


The week of playdates ended Friday night with dinner and movie. I went out with Katrina, Sara, Crystal, and Brittoni. We went to Bajio and saw "Juno." I loved the movie and we all got some good laughs.

No comments: