Sunday, October 14, 2007

Minivan Mom


Believe it...we just bought our first minivan. I always thought that I would not go down that road...but Steve convinced me of how practical they are. My friends Caren and Brittoni also convinced me of that. It took us a while to find a used van with the specs that we wanted. Apparently the Toyota Sienna AWD models are very hard to find. But we lucked out yesterday and found one at a dealership in Provo. While we were there, 2 other families came in and wanted the van. So thank you to Steve and Grandma D for helping us get there on time. Jake jumped in it last night when we got home and went crazy. I think we will really enjoy the minivan. And I'm okay with saying I'm a Minivan Mom.

1 comment:

katrina berg said...

congrats congrats! were you at your parent's last nite? i saw a mini van in their driveway and thought to myself, "could that be lesa & steve's?" how exciting!