Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Can't Out Smart Them Anymore!

Jake...now takes things very literally. So when I say "Just a minute" he counts to 60 and then announces that it has been one minute. He even told me that he counted to 60, ten times when I told him "Wait ten minutes." He is watching the clock too, so when I say a certain time, he often reminds me. Maybe he will excel in math.

Stevie Kate...has an impeccable sense of smell. I can't smuggle chocolate in the front seat of the van without her knowing. She can't stand to be in the same room with a poopy diaper, and she is always the first one to ask "Who tooted?"  She also loves to help me cook, but sometimes the smell of eggs, onions, melted cheese, etc. are too much for her. Maybe she will be a chef.

Kelly...is very demanding when it comes to food and jewelry (just to name a few). If the pantry door is open, she is lightning fast. She finds exactly what she wants and either brings it to us or screams until we get it for her. And jewelry seems to be a love of both girls. Kelly can't stand to be left out if either me or Stevie is putting on jewelry. She is the same way with hair products, toothbrushes, crayons, etc. She just wants to be a big kid I guess.

1 comment:

The Staheli's said...

So cute!! I can never remember those things. They are just a blur to me. I need to enjoy more. Thanks for finally updating. I know I will get to mine next week???