Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stevie's Magical Night

Stevie and I went to see Disney's Princess on Ice tour last week. It was so magical for her and I loved watching her take it all in. She spent a few days deciding what to wear and then on the day of the show, she literally spent about an hour picking out accessories and laying everything out on her bed. I really think she might go into fashion someday.


I think Gracie and Miss Caren enjoyed it as much as we did too. Stevie's favorite princess was Ariel and her favorite part was when all of the princesses came out at the end and danced together. My favorite part was watching the girls get so excited...and the other favorite part for me...I got away without buying any of the expensive souvenirs!

3 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Okay so I looked at the picture of you guys and thought how sweet Lesa is wearing a crown and dressed up too. Then I took a little closer look and noticed no one else was wearing a crown and that yours was the girls dress in the background. LOL Sounds like a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

As I read I knew which dress she would have on...:) What a beautiful memory! luvs!

steph said...

I went with Kamree and it was so fun and magical. Stevie looks adorable not to mention her beautiful mama. Glad you had fun!