Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bramhalls in New York

My side of the family has been spoiled. So far all 8 siblings have lived fairly close together. The furthest away is Nikki and her family and they are near Las Vegas. Still within driving distance, weekend trips, etc. And I feel like we get to see them quite a bit considering the distance (thanks to Nikki for doing most of the driving).

It was bound to happen...and now Tracie and her family have moved to New York. Not going to lie...I have been so sad about them leaving. Even though it is hard, I am used to having the Hough side of the family far away. Now I will adjust to having one of my sisters across the country too. My kids are really close to Taylor so that will be an adjustment for Jake and Stevie. But to focus on the positive, I am excited for the Bramhalls in this new adventure and excited that I have a place to stay somewhere near the east coast. If anyone can handle this drastic change...it would be Dave and Tracie. Thank heavens for texting, emailing, cell phones, blogging, and even Facebook :-)

No comments: