Monday, August 3, 2009

Potty Training at Night

Help needed...

Jake has struggled with potty training since the beginning. He has been great during the day for quite some time now, but has never figure out the night part. We haven't been that worried out it because the doctor's say not to at his age...but he has started to notice that other kids his age don't wear them at night and the kicker is that Stevie just stopped wearing pull-ups at night. And I think it upsets him a little. So...I feel like we have tried so many things and exhausted our resources. But...I know that many of you have gone through this and I thought I would throw it out there for advice.

1 comment:

Brittoni said...

Darci is having the same problem with Treyvon. She actually asked the dr. yesterday when she was with me and he also said not to worry that one day it would just click. They also said to wake them up around midnight or so and make them go in and use the bathroom. If they wake up to an alarm clock on their own to set it and that should work too.