Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Playgroups






Here are a few recent pictures of Jake, Stevie, and Kelly with their friends from playgroups (and Kassidy :-). Love them all like family. We are so lucky to have so many great friends that are close enough for us to see them this often.

I have decided that playgroups are for both ME and the kids. Of course the kiddos get to play. AND I get to chat with the other moms - share good news, bad news, gossip, whatever. Isn't it crazy how much better you feel when you are around others who are going through the sames ups and downs as you?

And...I couldn't help but including this picture. The BEST of friends, through all of the ups and downs...

2 comments:

meg said...

Hey Lesa! It's a blast from your past--Megan Partridge. I found Brittoni on facebook and we've been chatting a little bit and she told me about your blog. I've been peeking and am so happy to see that you are doing well. You have an adorable family and it looks like you keep yourselves busy with fun things. I hope you don't mind if I keep reading your blog--it's so much fun to see what's going on with all of my old friends. I have a blog, but it's private{I know, it's annoying}. If you want an invite just send me your email to belliston4@msn.com My blog is bellistonmama.blogspot.com I hope all is well with you and your family! Keep in touch...

Brittoni said...

The pictures of your kids are always priceless!! You are such a great mom. Or I should say Wonderwoman. you are always doing such fun things with your kids!