Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

Last year we OD'ed on Easter Egg Hunts...I think we did 5 or so. And this year...only one at Grandma's house on Easter Sunday. The baskets and decorations didn't even come out of the closet until then. We did a few things at home...hunting for their baskets from the Easter Bunny and coloring eggs. I was thinking out loud to Jake about last year vs. this year. And he said "Maybe next time you will do better." I think he may have heard that coming out of my mouth just a few times :-)

Here are a few pictures. One of the things I love about having two girls is matching the outfits occasionally. I know they won't always like to match...but for now I am enjoying it. And Duff and Carrie...I had to include these pictures that Kassidy and Stevie took...great smiles.

No comments: