Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Prego Update

So this little baby is due 3 weeks from today. I am getting pretty uncomfortable, but I really am hoping that the baby waits until the week of the due date to arrive. Lots to do...you know that nesting instinct :-)

*Car Seat Ready - Check
*Newborn Clothes Washed - Check
*Pedicure - Check
*Haircut - Check
*Frozen Meals - Check
*Husband Very Ready for Nesting Instinct to be Done - Check
*Deep Cleaning of Every Single Room - Crazy Goal, Not Even Going to Get Close
*Potty Training Stevie - Desparately Trying to Check This Off
And the list could go on and on.

And check out this picture.

This is classic pregnant brain at work. I'm all excited because I actually got a birthday card in the mail on time for my nephew Drew. We get back from Bear Lake and the card is back in my mailbox with this note.

Anyway...we are taking guesses on the sex of this little one, the weight, and when he/she will arrive. Leave a comment if you want to join in on the fun.

13 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Amy Guess's is a boy 5 lbs 10 oz on August 14th! Ha, Ha! Jake would love it. Amber hate it.

Kassidy's guess-Boy
Kace's guess-Boy

Anonymous said...

Nannie's going to say (based on the heart rates I heard about) a GIRL on August 18th weighing 5lbs. 11ozs. A boy would be wonderful too, but I'm guessing a GIRL.

Tracie Bramhall said...

ITs a BOY!!! He'll be 11 lbs 3 ozs and already be sporting the Steve goatie!!
Ok really...a boy, 6.2

The Staheli's said...

My guess is boy too!! August 15th, 5 lbs. 15 oz. I hope Stevie isn't too mad about the boy thing. She'll be one spoiled little girl.

The Staheli's said...

Drake - girl, Sierra - girl, Makenzie - girl, Tyson - Girl, Steve is not home

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nelson said...

I'm guessing it is a baby.
Weighs between 5-9lbs
Will be born sometime within August.
Please let me know if I win! I have a good feeling about this one.

Brittoni said...

I think it is going to be a girl.
5lbs. 4oz. born August 18th. or maybe 5lbs. and 6oz.

The Elliott's said...

I say a boy 6 lbs 2 oz born on August 19th

Julie

steph said...

I guess a girl on August 15th weighing 5lb 140z. Can't wait to find out!!!

bonnerbunch said...

Mandy's guess is a Boy... You have to stay in sync with me!! Boy, girl, BOY!! I hope you go after Amber's wedding so I can see you there!! So how bout the 16th! Good Luck!!

katrina berg said...

hmm...luved the mail! i'm hoping for a playmate for garrett..so a boy at 6 lbs 2 oz arriving August 17th :) but we'll be happy with whoever is in that oven and when they decide to come out!

Goodfellow Family said...

August 20th, 6 lbs 1 oz.......and I bet it is a Girl. So fun, can't wait to hear the news. Loves!