Sunday, September 13, 2009

Steve & Jake's Adventure


I can be a bit of a baby when it comes to heat. Love cold weather most of the time, but I don't enjoy hot weather unless I am sitting by a pool. And Nashville can be very hot and humid in August. I have been there one time in August and I told Steve then and I probably wouldn't go back that time of year unless I had to. Selfish...yes. I'm sure I would adjust if we ever move to that area, but I would need some time :-) I love Nashville in spring and fall when it can be somewhat dreary in Utah. Anyway...so when it was decided that Steve's 20 year high school reunion was in August, it worked out perfectly that Krissy - Steve's twin - wanted to be his date...she came up from Shreveport, LA. Thanks Krissy! And we thought it would be fun to have Jake go along on the trip as well to spend time with everyone there.

They had a great trip and Jake got so much attention and time...he felt very special when he got home. They all took great care of him. Here are a few pictures of the reunion - Steve and Kris look so good and you gotta love the Elvis impersonator who is actually one of Steve's classmates. And a few of the rest of the trip too. We are all going back to visit in November and we are excited.

No comments: