Sunday, June 21, 2009

Seattle

Well...it has been almost 3 weeks since we returned from Seattle...but I am finally making new posts. Sara, Brittoni and I traveled to Seattle for our Annual getaway and met up with Julie on her home turf. I have heard that Seattle is having an unusual amount of days in a row without rain and I was happy to be there during that spell....because Utah has been experiencing Seattle weather for the whole month of June...rain rain rain.

It is such a beautiful area. We had a great time, plenty of time to have girl talk, shop, eat, and for r & r. Of course we had to indulge in the "Twilight" attractions nearby too...good times. Team Jacob!

It was really cool to see where Julie lives and spend more time with her cute family. Thanks for hosting! Where to next year?

2 comments:

Brittoni said...

um.....teach EDWARDS...not team jacob. and didn't anyone get your REAL pose with edward?????

Brittoni said...

oh I mean team edwards not teach edwards...silly me.