Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kelly's Day


Today was Kelly's Day. Our extended family gathered to celebrate her Blessing at church. Wish the Hough side lived closer to celebrate too. Good thing we will get to see them all soon at Thanksgiving.

Bless her heart...but Kelly cries quite a bit during the day. So I was nervous that she would cry through the blessing. And she did, but it was okay. Grandpa, aka Dad, gave the blessing and talked loudly enough so we could hear. We had a lunch after at our house. Definitely tight quarters for 40 people, but at least we all love each other :-) Thanks everyone.

5 comments:

katrina berg said...

kelly looks beautiful...what a gr8 day!

Brittoni said...

Congrats Kelly. You were blessed to be born into such a wonderful family. I need to see you soon because I need to hold you!

steph said...

She looks so beautiful! I love blessing day. How did your peek-a-boo pictures go? I saw Katie the day after you got them taken and I asked her about it. She told me what a cute family you guys were...she is right!

The Walkers said...

Oh I hate missing out on things like this! She looks so cute...was that the same dress as Stevie's? We need to talk!

The Staheli's said...

Kelly I love you.you looked so cute in your blessing dress.I'm so lucky to have you as a cousin.you been sent to a very good family.I bet Stevie and Jake will be a very good brother and sister.

love,Sierra Staheli