Thursday, August 21, 2008

Prego Pic

Hormones
Whatever you do...don't take a picture of yourself right before you are ready to deliver a baby. It's been a tradition that I have Steve take a picture around my due date just to laugh at :-) and put in the baby book. Well...I had Steve take a picture tonight and when I saw it, I literally went into tears. Why didn't anyone tell me that I looked THAT much bigger than I did with Jake and Stevie. I'm now really scared that this baby is going to be hard to deliver. Not to mention how much weight I need to lose. Unfortunately my husband said the wrong thing too, even though I know he didn't mean it to come out this way. But he said to me after I screamed..."I didn't know I looked so big!." "Well...have you looked in the mirror lately?" I just need to keep telling myself, it's all about having a healthy baby.

So my bet for this child is definitely over 6 lbs, a boy, and born tomorrow, August 22. I'm cheating, I know, because I am being induced tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

katrina berg said...

oh...i can laugh now, knowing you have that sweet lil' girlie in your arms! Congrats to all the Houghs. Hang in there Lesa...it gets better from here...photos and all! luvs!