Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm 30

My big 30th birthday came and went. When I was in high school, I thought 30 was so old and that I would be such a different person at that point in my life. I really feel so much the same, except just maybe more like myself (if that makes sense). What has changed...a few wrinkles under my eyes and my metabolism has slowed down. But I now have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children. And I can say that I think I like 30 more than 20. Who wants to go through dating again :-) As my brother-in-law Mike said, "Only 10 more years until 40." Now that one might affect me a little more...

My Mom & Dad gave me a great birthday gift by watching the kids Friday night and Saturday morning. Steve and I went to dinner and a movie with no thoughts of having to be home for the babysitter. Saturday morning we slept in and then went skiing for the morning. Thank you Mom & Dad.

4 comments:

steph said...

It looks like you had a great 30! It seems crazy that we are that old, but yet it's not old at all. It was nice to see you and catch at dinner a few weeks ago. We should do it again. Do you have Brittoni's home phone? I have been trying to get in touch with her?

Nelson said...

Lesa-you are so cute! It looks like you had a fun b-day!

Anonymous said...

So 30's not so bad, eh? I think I'll try it. I've been feeling bad I missed your birthday. Sounds like it was great. I hope this is a great year for you!!!

bonnerbunch said...

Lesa- Hey Happy B-day! I heard you had a blog so I did a little searching and found you!! You look great, I have missed the last few "family things" so I haven't seen ya for awhile!