Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bless His Heart!

Jake made my day. I have been working very hard to lose all of this "baby weight" but I still have a long way to go. Yesterday we were eating breakfast and I was telling them that eating all of their food will make them get bigger. Jake said, "Well then why are you getting smaller Mom?" The kid knows how to make me smile. Then he grabbed a Victoria's Secret postcard from the mail pile and asked if that was me in the picture. We all know I don't look like that...but bless his heart for making my day yesterday!

4 comments:

Tracie Bramhall said...

Maybe you should take up a third job in modeling :)

I hope someday my kids tell me I look like Victoria Secret model.

The Elliott's said...

What a great compliment. They say kids never lie :)

The Walkers said...

I love that boy, and I love that he made your day. What a sweetheart. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

katrina berg said...

I still remember the model Carsten thought was you...perhaps job #6? :)